Friday, November 7, 2008

MakeUp Love


The holidays are upon us and it's time for a new face people! In addition to having a fabulous artist designed DIY wedding in 50 days, I am an Aveda Freelance Advisor and will be at XOX Salon at 4458 N. Milwaukee tomorrow for their Holiday Celebration doing complementary (meaning free) makeup touches for attendees. This is only the beginning of my busy makeup season so I'll try to keep my dates and locations posted.


It's going to be amazing to work on all of these beautiful people going to holiday parties and getting inspiration on how to wear my own makeup for the big day. As a makeup artist it is so hard to decide how to wear my own makeup. I also have this dislike of having other makup artist work on me. It's kind of like a hairdresser going to another hairdresser, there's a lot of intimidation and expectation that goes along with it
Photo from Aveda

0 comments: