Thursday, November 6, 2008

Creative Cocktail Redux


It is a new day and I'm through pouting about those amendments.  Staring into my beloved's eyes this morning made all that bitterness melt away and made me realize the only way people will see that love is love, is for us to love each other with our whole beings.  That's what makes a marriage.


So our guest list is at the limit with even more RSVP's coming in and still more inquiries on Creative Cocktail Attire so this is the real beginning of a wedding etiquette and attire primer.  I love this wedding featured on Once Wed Their attire is such a fresh and creative alternative to traditional wedding attire.  I love it when people step outside of the box and really let their personalities show on their big day!

photos by Max Wanger 

1 comments:

Rebecca November 6, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

seriously, it's all about personality, isn't it? can't wait to read more of your blog!