Monday, December 8, 2008

A Million Thanks

To the fabulous planners who held Cocktails & Details on Thursday I haven't forgotten you. Thank you for answering the few lingering, nagging questions I had about this wedding in 19 days.

Liene from Blue Orchid Designs
Andria Lewis of Andria Lewis Events
Aletha Vandermaas of Pearl Events
Isis Petire of Posh Events, LLC

and of course Terrica of Fabuluxe Events, Inc

They gave me some absolutely fabulous ideas for the flow of the event and our exit. They also inspired me to loose the attitude over the fact that the guest list is so over the limit that the event I envisioned is not the event we will have. Their knowledge was invaluable. I think they will be holding another one on December 11, but don't quote me. So head over to Fabuluxe and check out the soiree page.

2 comments:

Isis December 11, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

I'm so behind in my blog reading (wedding season hasn't ended yet for me) but you are very, very welcome. I'm glad you're now ok with the ceremony seating and I can't wait to see pics!

Andria of Andria Lewis Events December 21, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

I so enjoyed having the chance to 'chat' with you about your wedding. You are going to have one of the chicest weddings that your friends and family have ever seen! Thanks for dropping by to visit me. Be sure to send us pics.